KUNR currently has one part-time position open in non-broadcast roles. Please see information below for:
KUNR Corporate Support Associate (part-time)
This position serves as an entry level development associate for corporate support activities and reports to the Media Account Executive. This is a part-time sales position. This position works closely with the Media Account Executive to meet the KUNR underwriting (sales) and corporate support goals.
- Research and screen potential prospects for new clients. Identifies prospective customers. Schedules sales calls.
- Promotes and sells sponsorship of programs on KUNR through direct customer contacts.
- Provides sales admin support, including contract entry and sales tracking.
- Provides client support to new and preexisting accounts.
- Submits reports of sales activities to the Media Account Executive, for the KUNR General Manager.
- Provides market research, compiles information on competitive products
- Participates in station events such as fund drives and special events as needed.
- Assist with aging account management by participating in follow-up to assure collection of all invoices.
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in an area of appropriate specialization and one (1) year of media sales, account management, or related sales experience. Experience operating personal computers with proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) software, and contact management software such as Salesforce and Act. Must have a strong sales ability and dedication to client service, and excellent communication skills. A familiarity with public broadcasting is a plus.
Deadline: Immediate opening. Open until filled. To apply for this part-time position, please forward your cover letter and resume to this link.
EEO/AA. Women and under-represented groups are encouraged to apply.