The recent rise in housing costs is lucrative for those who rent or sell homes in Northern Nevada. But for other residents, the threads of stability are breaking. KUNR's Bree Zender spoke with a math teacher who says she won't be able to afford to live here comfortably any longer.
- Asian-Americans Facing Staggering Levels Of Income Inequality In The U.S.
- U.S. Intelligence Chiefs, Current And Former, Fire Back At Trump
- Ecuador Builds Pyramid Of Roses In Attempt To Set A World Record
- 'Disgraceful,' 'Pushover,' 'Deeply Troubled': Reaction To The Trump-Putin Summit
- Putin Invites Trump To Help End Syrian War As Russia Bombs Civilian Targets