This spring, six Nevada Democrats are vying to become their party's nominee for governor. Clark County Commissioner Chris Giunchigliani is among the candidates most likely to get the nod this June. The former assemblywoman and head of the state teacher's union has taken on the mantle of the "progressive choice" in this year's election.
- 'He's Not A Psychopath,' Says Friend Of Austin Bombings Suspect
- Mississippi Is Sending Its First Woman To Congress. Here's When Your State Did That
- Federal Regulator Cites Baltimore Hospital After Patient Left At Bus Stop In Gown
- In Oaxaca, Mexico, A Locally Made Soda Takes Aim At Coca-Cola's Supremacy
- WATCH: Robotic Fish Moves Like The Real Thing — So It Can Observe The Real Thing