Hillary Clinton made one of the most pointed speeches of her campaign in Reno on Tuesday, accusing Donald Trump of embracing the ideologies of hate groups. Clinton had originally planned to come to Reno to talk about jobs and the economy. But she changed her mind after listening to voters who are worried about the incendiary tone of Donald Trump's campaign. "Everywhere I go, people tell me how concerned they are by the divisive rhetoric coming from my opponent,” she said. “And I understand...
- The 10,000th Syrian Refugee Is Set To Arrive In The U.S. This Week
- AfroPunk Acts To Free Your Mind And Your ... Ears
- 4 Years After Tragedy, A New Sandy Hook Elementary Prepares To Open Its Doors
- Campaign From Italian Museums Aims To Help Earthquake Relief Efforts
- Despite Early Optimism, German Companies Hire Few Refugees