Hillary Clinton has chosen Tim Kaine to be her vice presidential running mate. The Virginia senator has been an elected official — including mayor, governor and senator — for over 20 years and was once the chairman of the Democratic National Committee. He was also on President Obama's shortlist of running mates in 2008.Kaine could be considered a traditional pick for Clinton, given that he is a political veteran from what is considered a battleground state, although it leans toward Democrats...
- Verizon Buys Yahoo For $4.8 Billion In Cash, Touting Gains In Mobile
- Shooting At Fort Myers Nightclub Kills 2, Injures More Than A Dozen
- Democrats And The Fine Art Of Getting Out Of Your Own Way
- One Killed, 12 Injured In Explosion In The German City Of Ansbach
- Sanders Supporters On The March Against Clinton