After failing to pass a full repeal of the Affordable Care Act, Republican leaders are working to garner support for a more scaled down version dubbed the 'skinny repeal.'
- Repeal-And-Replace Effort In Senate Still Dominated By Confusion
- Prime Spot On The Billionaire List: Jeff Bezos Was (Briefly) World's Richest Man
- Venezuela Bans Protests Nationwide As Constitutional Referendum Approaches
- Tribal Council Orders 'Revenge Rape' In Pakistan
- In Russia's Shadow, U.S. Military Bulks Up European Presence