By legalizing recreational marijuana, Nevada voters have opened up the door for new businesses eager to serve this growing market. But as Reno Public Radio’s Noah Glick reports, getting into the retail cannabis game comes at a high cost.
- Boom Time Again For U.S. Oil Industry, Thanks To OPEC
- Eating Chocolate, A Little Each Week, May Lower The Risk Of A Heart Flutter
- Trump Wants Families On Food Stamps To Get Jobs. The Majority Already Work
- NBA Says 2019 All-Star Game Will Be In N.C. After Partial 'Bathroom Bill' Repeal
- President Trump's Big Wall Is Now Just 74 Miles Long In His Budget Plan