Murals are popping up all over Midtown Reno and trickling into the downtown corridor, as well. The city counts close to 60, making it easy to spot one. Our reporter Holly Hutchings talked with a tagger-turned-muralist who is beautifying the city one painting at a time. The murals are everywhere, covering fences, alleyways and entire sides of businesses. These huge pieces of free art are helping define a neighborhood that wasn’t always so appealing. “This place was definitely rundown. Like...
- How To Tell If Watching The Eclipse Damaged Your Eyes
- Full Text And Analysis: Trump's Address On Afghanistan, Plans For U.S. Engagement
- List Of Charities Shunning Trump's Mar-A-Lago Resort Keeps Growing
- With Court's OK, Chile Relaxes One Of The World's Strictest Abortion Bans
- PHOTOS: The Day The Eclipse Came To America