The Western Pond Turtle has been a part of the Carson Valley since at least the 1860s. Yet, scientists know very little about the population in Nevada—and what it can tell us about overall ecosystem health.
- Frustrations Mount At Miami Airport As Passengers To Puerto Rico Wait And Worry
- 5 Americans Talk About How A Health Law Overhaul Would Affect Them
- 'Imminent' Dam Failure Threatens Thousands In Puerto Rico
- 'Screaming Eagle Of Soul' Charles Bradley Dies At 68
- Earthquake In North Korea Sets Off Alarm And Speculation