The median sales price of a single-family home in Reno is now higher than it was during the peak of the housing boom just before the Great Recession. This surge in pricing is reminding many in the region of the thriving market of the mid-2000s, as well as the devastation the ensuing crash caused to Northern Nevada.
- Top Stories: Education Dept. Reviews Grant Program; Venezuela Sanctions
- This Salvadoran Woman Is At The Center Of The Attorney General's Asylum Crackdown
- Nothing Certain In Search For 'Regulatory Certainty' At EPA
- Routine DNA Screening Moves Into Primary Care
- Trump And South Korean President Plot Strategy On North Korean Nukes