Nevada's Democratic US Senator, Catherine Cortez Masto, is calling on Congress to take up gun control in the aftermath of the Las Vegas shooting. On a rare occasion, both of Nevada's US Senators made back-to-back speeches on the Senate floor yesterday, to honor the victims of this month's horrific mass shooting in Las Vegas that left 58 people dead and hundreds more wounded. Republican Senator Dean Heller told his fellow lawmakers Las Vegas has been able to come together to form a tighter...
- Japanese Elections Strengthen Abe, Reward His Gamble
- Mainland Colleges Offer In-State Tuition To Students Affected By Hurricane Maria
- Blending Techno And Tradition: You Should Be Dancing ... With Sake
- Democrats Eye A Rare Opportunity In Alabama Senate Race
- The Russia Investigations: Interference Impacted Real Life; Senators Propose New Law