Northern Nevada saw historic amounts of precipitation this water season, leaving many low-lying areas flooded and many higher elevations buried in snow. And experts warn that increasing population and development can open up opportunities for more damage if water is not properly managed.
- Trump Warns In 'Art Of The Deal': 'Deliver The Goods' Or Lose In A 'Landslide'
- Ex-Penn State President Guilty Of Child Endangerment In Abuse Scandal
- State Department Instructs Embassies To Beef Up Screening For Visa Applicants
- March Madness Vasectomies Encourage Guys To Take One For The Team
- Beer Brewers Test A Taboo, Recyling Water After It Was Used In Homes