The median sales price of a single-family home in Reno is now higher than it was during the peak of the housing boom just before the Great Recession. This surge in pricing is reminding many in the region of the thriving market of the mid-2000s, as well as the devastation the ensuing crash caused to Northern Nevada.
- Australian Archbishop Found Guilty In Cover-Up Of Child Sex Abuse
- Crowdfunders Left Hanging By 3D Headphone Startup's Abrupt Closure
- German Families Playing Hooky Stopped By Police At Airports, May Be Fined
- Another Cause of Doctor Burnout? Being Forced To Give Immigrants Unequal Care
- Syrian Military Retakes Full Control Of Damascus