In less than 90 days, Nevadans will be heading to the polls to choose the Democratic and Republican candidates for the 2018 general election in November. To get a rundown of who is in the race, KUNR’s News Director Michelle Billman sat down with our Political Reporter Paul Boger to get the latest.
- As The U.S. Debates Gun Laws, So Too Does Canada
- Austin Victims Remembered For Resilience, Radiating Positivity
- Senators Hold Election Security Hearing After Releasing Recommendations For 2018
- Top Stories: Austin Bombing Suspect Dead; New Fed Chairman
- Fed's New Chairman Steps Into Spotlight Amid An Expected Rate Increase