Nevada's Democratic US Senator, Catherine Cortez Masto, is calling on Congress to take up gun control in the aftermath of the Las Vegas shooting. On a rare occasion, both of Nevada's US Senators made back-to-back speeches on the Senate floor yesterday, to honor the victims of this month's horrific mass shooting in Las Vegas that left 58 people dead and hundreds more wounded. Republican Senator Dean Heller told his fellow lawmakers Las Vegas has been able to come together to form a tighter...
- In Florida, Felons Want Their Voting Rights Restored Automatically
- California Wildfires Have Disrupted School For A Quarter Of A Million Students
- Close Encounters With Congress?
- Iowa Tries A New Domestic Violence Intervention: Mindfulness
- One Of New Zealand's Best Sailors Aims For Triple Crown In Round-The-World Race