Donald Trump Rushed Off Stage During Reno Rally Commotion

Nov 6, 2016

Donald Trump's weekend visit in Reno has received a lot of attention given the security scare that required Secret Service agents to whisk him off stage.  Trump's campaign manager is now saying without evidence that the protester involved in the disturbance was "a Democratic plant or operative." And although no weapons were involved, Trump's son Don Jr. has labeled it an "assassination attempt." Austyn Crites is the protestor and said yesterday (Sunday) that he went to the rally with a "Republicans Against Trump" sign of his own volition. Crites says people were kicking and choking him Saturday when someone yelled something about a gun. Law enforcement eventually escorted Crites away.  The 33-year-old registered Republican says he has donated money to Hillary Clinton's campaign and canvassed for her last week, but he has never met with Clinton or her campaign.