Thank you for your support of KUNR-Reno Public Radio. During our Membership Drive, we give away donated gifts from our business partners.
Everyone who has donated to KUNR from the time of our first drive letter sent out March 6th, 2017, will be automatically entered into any announced drawing during our drive.
To enter any drawing without making a gift, the entry must be submitted before the conclusion of the drawing. The submission deadline is 6 p.m. If you would like to be entered without making a gift, you will only be entered into the day’s drawing for which you request. You may make multiple calls, but will only be entered once per drawing.
While no gift is necessary to enter, please remember that your financial support is key to the quality of Reno Public Radio.
Thanks and good luck!
Reno Public Radio conducts several drawings in conjunction with the station fundraisers. The following rules apply to all drawings on Reno Public Radio:
* All KUNR Sustaining members are automatically entered in all station prize drawings.
*All contributions during the contest period (March 6, 2017-April 7, 2017) will automatically be entered into the drawing.
* No purchase or other consideration is necessary to enter. To enter the drawing without making a contribution to KUNR, entries can be sent via U.S. Mail to University of Nevada, Reno, Mail Stop 0294, Reno, Nevada 89557, or by phone (844-587-7887) or via email to email@example.com. Entries received at the station via mail between March 6, 2017 and April 7, 2017 will be eligible. Prize drawings will be held daily during the membership drive and at the conclusion of the drive on April 7, 2017.
* All winners will be selected by random drawing of all eligible entrants. Restrictions may apply.
* Winners accept responsibility for all taxes and other liabilities. Substitution of prizes is not permitted. Prizes are not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash.
* Contests are open to U.S. residents 18 years of age and older.
* KUNR / KNCC employees or contracted agents and their families are not eligible to enter any contest conducted by KUNR / KNCC.
* All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules are final. Each entrant, by virtue of entering the contest, agrees to accept the decision of the station as final.
* One entrant will be selected for the prize. KUNR will notify the winner based on information provided by entrant. KUNR is not responsible for any mechanical telephone error, failure or omission; lost or misdirected mail, faxes or e-mail; neglect on the part of the U.S. Postal Service; or e-mail service disruption. Winners have 7 days from time of notification to accept or decline the prize. KUNR may, at its discretion, select up to five alternates, who may be contacted in sequence should the previously selected winner be ineligible, unable to accept, or decline the prize.
* Acceptance of prizes may be time-sensitive. KUNR is not under any obligation to make good prizes that may expire following the award date. Prizes may be awarded, at KUNR’s discretion, to another eligible winner drawn at random in the event prizes, for any reason, cannot be utilized by the original winner or in the event the original winner does not meet eligibility requirements. If a winner fails to accept a prize for any reason, no make-good prize will be awarded nor will there be replacements for the forfeited prize.
* By entering, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless KUNR including all officers, directors, employees, volunteers and sponsors from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from participation in
* Void where prohibited.
These are the official contest rules. Written copies of these rules are available to the public by writing to KUNR, University of Nevada, Reno, Mail Stop 0294, Reno, Nevada 89557.