Jerry Jackson used to be an operations manager for a hazardous waste facility. That was before he suffered a mental health breakdown. Now, he's homeless and lives in downtown Reno. He spoke to our student contributor Prince Nesta about life on the streets and his struggle to find work.
- Top Stories: FAA Seeks Jet Engine Checks; Some GOP Lawmakers Want Mueller Protected
- After Alert On Russian Hacks, Bigger Push To Protect Power Grid
- FAA Orders Inspections Of Engine Type That Blew Apart On Southwest Flight
- Meet The Students Who Dreamed Up Friday's National School Walkout
- Republicans Push Bill To Protect Mueller, Without McConnell's Support