California will be staying in one piece, at least for now, after the state's supreme court ruled that a proposal to divide California into three cannot be placed on the ballot in November. Tim Draper, a wealthy venture capitalist, has spent years arguing that the Golden State would be better off as several smaller states. He says California is too large to be governed effectively and that splitting up would result in " better decision making and real solutions closer to home. " This year, he...
- Amid Migrant Crises, Nations Flout International Law On Refugees
- How Luxury Hotels And Restaurants In Developing Countries Fight Food Waste
- Is Trump The Toughest Ever On Russia?
- Week Of Trump Reversals Puts 2018 Election Security In The Spotlight
- At Least 13 Dead, Others Missing After Tour Boat Sinks In Missouri Lake