The median sales price of a single-family home in Reno is now higher than it was during the peak of the housing boom just before the Great Recession. This surge in pricing is reminding many in the region of the thriving market of the mid-2000s, as well as the devastation the ensuing crash caused to Northern Nevada.
- 'I Don't Want To Leave My House': Santa Fe's Invisible Wounds
- Top Stories: Trump Wants FBI Probe Of Alleged Informant; Venezuelan Elections
- Stacey Vs. Stacey: The Democratic Fight For Governor In Georgia
- Election Night Shakeup: Here Come The New 'Exit' Polls
- Is Sleeping With Your Baby As Dangerous As Doctors Say?