Updated at 4:28 p.m. ET The Trump administration's decision to separate children from their families as a way to curb illegal immigration is adding fuel to an already fiery debate over immigration. A group of House Democrats converged on an immigration detention facility in New Jersey on Sunday, days before a planned vote by House Republicans next week. Meanwhile, Trump administration officials alternately took credit and sought to distance the administration from the family separation policy...
- Colombia Elects Right-Wing Populist Ivan Duque As President
- A 50-Year-Old Popcorn Machine Feeds Nostalgia At The Movies
- Stay-At-Home Dads Still Struggle With Diapers, Drool, Stigma And Isolation
- Trump's Decision To Separate Families Heats Up Immigration Debate
- Hundreds March To Texas Tent City Holding Detained Immigrant Kids