More than a third of Washoe County residents are 50 years or older. Across the country, the aging population is experiencing unprecedented growth. A recent report from the Harvard University Joint Center for Housing Studies found the nation is unprepared to meet the housing needs for seniors. Reno Public Radio’s Anh Gray explores how the lack of affordable housing in Northern Nevada is impacting low-income seniors in particular.
- Scientists Warn That Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Could Erupt 'Ballistic Rocks'
- Government Will Test And Collect Data From New Drone Programs In 10 States
- Court Examines Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens' Cellphone In Criminal Case
- Group Of House Republicans Trying To Force Vote On Immigration Legislation
- Worries That A Federal Student Loan Watchdog Will Be Defanged