All 22 women in the Senate are calling for their fellow lawmakers to do something about sexual harassment. In a letter written to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., and Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., the 17 Democrats and five Republican senators ask that their chamber take up legislation to overhaul the sexual harassment complaint process on Capitol Hill. "Survivors who have bravely come forward to share their stories have brought to light just how widespread harassment...
- Brother Of Accused Parkland Shooter Pleads Guilty To Trespassing At Site
- Sacramento Still Dealing With Unrest And Anger As Stephon Clark's Funeral Takes Place
- Turning Kids Into Readers, One Barbershop At A Time
- Sessions Says 'No' To Republican Requests For A Second Special Counsel
- Austin Police Chief On Bomber: 'He Was A Domestic Terrorist'