Whether it's hoary cress, with its tiny white flowers and hairy leaves, or Scotch thistle, a plant with spiny wings that can grow up to 12 feet tall, Nevada has a problem with noxious weeds. But some ranchers may have found a way to effectively deal with the invasive species: goats. Our reporter Paul Boger went out into the field to learn more.
- Food Stall Serves Up A Social Experiment: Charge White Customers More Than Minorities
- State Department Makes Permanent Staffing Reductions To Embassy In Cuba
- Ex-Google Recruiter Sues, Alleging Policies Discriminate Against White And Asian Men
- Why Big Thinkers Can't Stop Talking About 'Black Panther'
- Here's Why Environmentalists Are Cheering The Latest Burger At Sonic Drive-In