Las Vegas police say they don't know what drove a man to rain gunfire on some 22,000 music fans at an outdoor concert last October, an attack that killed 58 people. In an update on the case Friday, Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo said there are no signs anyone helped the gunman. The lack of a motive and any other suspects persisted despite looking into nearly 2,000 leads and sifting through thousands of hours of video, according to Lombardo, citing a preliminary investigation report that...
- With A Show Of Hands, Filipino-American Chefs Rekindle Kamayan Feasts
- Crime Is Down In American Cities, And 'Uneasy Peace' Explains Why
- As A Massive Garbage Dump Closes In Brazil, Trash-Pickers Face An Uncertain Future
- How America Has Changed During Trump's First Year In Office, By The Numbers
- In Their Own Words: People With Intellectual Disabilities Talk About Rape