On Monday, President Donald Trump finally unveiled his long awaited infrastructure plan. It includes $200 billion in new funding, but under the proposed incentive structure, only 20 percent of any given project can be funded by the federal government.
- Ted Ligety Ties For 15th In Giant Slalom, Austria's Marcel Hirscher Wins Gold
- Nick Goepper Wins Silver In Slopestyle, Gus Kenworthy Places 12th
- Snow-Making For Skiing During Warm Winters Comes With Environmental Cost
- McMaster Says Evidence of Russia Interference 'Incontrovertible'
- 13 Die After Helicopter Surveying Earthquake Damage Crashes In Mexico