Updated at 4 p.m. ET Nearly all of the seats on the U.S. National Park Service advisory board are vacant following a mass resignation Monday night, with ex-members citing Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke's unwillingness to meet with them. Former Alaska Gov. Tony Knowles said that he and eight other members of the panel handed in their resignations. In a separate letter Wednesday , another board member, Carolyn Hessler Radelet, also quit. The advisory board, which normally has up to 12 members...
- This Man Has Freed Hundreds Of Yazidis Captured By ISIS. Thousands Remain Missing
- Director Hugh Wilson, Creator Of 'WKRP In Cincinnati,' Dies At 74
- China Reports Its Fastest Economic Growth In 7 Years
- Russian Athletes Withdraw From Competition When Drug Testers Arrive
- Apple Plans To Create 20,000 Jobs And Build New Campus