This week, Nevada regulators approved the final set of rules that will govern the state’s recreational cannabis industry. The regulations come after U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions recently announced that the Justice Department has rescinded a set of internal memos that allowed states to create and regulate cannabis themselves. But as Reno Public Radio’s Paul Boger reports, despite the uncertainty, Nevada’s newest commodity continues to grow across the state.
- Trump Says He Is Willing To Talk To Mueller Under Oath
- Bank Of America Ends Free Checking Option, A Bastion For Low-Income Customers
- Trump Says 'I Will Do It Under Oath' Regarding Speaking To Mueller
- What Hugh Masekela Meant To South Africa's Freedom Fighters
- Official Who Allowed Tree Cutting By Redskins Owner Named National Parks Director