Rep. Ruben Kihuen, D-Nev., who has been haunted for two weeks by allegations of sexual harassment, said Saturday that he will not seek re-election in 2018. Kihuen's announcement comes a day after the House Ethics Committee said it has opened an investigation looking into the allegations leveled at the 37-year-old freshman congressman by a former campaign aide. In a statement, Kihuen reiterated that he had done nothing wrong and said he looked forward to being cleared of any allegations of...
- Honduran Court Rules For Incumbent President Weeks After Disputed Vote
- Carolina Panthers Owner Jerry Richardson Says He Will Sell Team
- Airport Power Restored In Atlanta But Thousands Are Stranded
- 'We Feel Like Home': Displaced Puerto Ricans Celebrate Traditional Christmas Parranda
- Two Weeks In, Firefighters Battle To Save Homes From Southern California Wildfires