Updated at 3:45 p.m. ET Fire crews were starting to gain the upper hand on numerous blazes in Northern California that have killed at least 41 people and destroyed thousands of homes, but officials warned that the deadliest wildfires in the state's history were far from extinguished. The death toll rose Monday after "a private water tender driver assigned to the Nuns Fire tragically died in a vehicle rollover on Oakville Grande in Napa County," according to Cal Fire. The driver has not yet...
- Callista Gingrich Confirmed As Ambassador To The Vatican
- Texas Trucker Pleads Guilty To Smuggling Of Undocumented Immigrants Leading To Deaths
- Rick Pitino Fired As Louisville Basketball Coach Amid Massive Bribery Probe
- In The Wake Of Harvey Weinstein Scandal, Women Say #MeToo
- Florida Man Awarded $37,500 After Cops Mistake Glazed Doughnut Crumbs For Meth