Lawmakers are one step closer to the end of the 2017 Legislative Session. Tuesday was the deadline to pass bills out of their house of origin if they were to move further into the legislative process. That means lawmakers had to approve hundreds of bills in relatively short order. Below is a list and short description of the measures passed between the dates of April 17-25, 2017 Still Alive Assembly (Bill – Most Recent Vote Count -- Description) AB5 –34-8 – Allows local governments to create...
- Nationwide Strike Clogs Brazil's Big Cities, Grinding Daily Activity To A Halt
- Time To Consult Congress Over Use Of Force Against ISIS, Lawmakers Say
- NSA To Limit Some Collection Of Internet Communication
- U.S. Supply Of Yellow Fever Vaccine Will Run Out By Midsummer
- Tutu Protests And Parties Break Out In Wyoming Over Senator's Remark