Recreational marijuana dispensaries around Nevada raked in an estimated $3-5 million in sales over the recent Independence Day weekend. But less than two weeks after kicking off, retailers are running out of stock.
- Academy Award-Winning Actor Martin Landau, Known For 'Mission: Impossible' Dies At 89
- Artificial Sweeteners Don't Help People Lose Weight, Review Finds
- George Romero, 'Night Of The Living Dead' Director, Dies At 77
- At Least 9 People Are Dead After Flash Flooding In Rural Arizona
- Iran Detains President's Brother, Sentences U.S. Student On Espionage Charges