Senate Republicans have recently unveiled their plan to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act . The health care bill is officially known as the Better Care Reconciliation Act. Voting on this proposed bill is expected later this week. Reno Public Radio’s Anh Gray sat down with health policy expert John Packham to learn what this legislation could mean for Nevadans. Packham is the Director of Health Policy Research at the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine. Last month, House...
- White House Suspects Syria Is Preparing For Another Chemical Attack
- Degrees of Maybe: How We Can All Make Better Predictions
- Majority Of Global Poll Respondents Find Trump Arrogant, Dangerous
- TSA Catches Live Lobster At Boston's Logan Airport
- Google Says It Will No Longer Read Users' Emails To Sell Targeted Ads