Nevadans will soon be able to purchase recreational marijuana legally in Nevada. This poses a dramatic shift in the relationship between cannabis and law enforcement. For decades, simply possessing the drug was a felony across the Silver State. But with recent changes, how will police enforce the laws now?
- 'He Is Something': Trump Visits Pope Francis At The Vatican
- What Does It Mean When ISIS Claims Responsibility For An Attack?
- Manchester Police Arrest 3 More Men In Connection To Arena Bombing
- Why The Russia Investigation Matters And Why You Should Care
- The 'No Fun League' Relaxes End Zone Celebration Rules