Northern Nevada saw historic amounts of precipitation this water season, leaving many low-lying areas flooded and many higher elevations buried in snow. And experts warn that increasing population and development can open up opportunities for more damage if water is not properly managed.
- U.S. Women Bumped From Top Spot In FIFA World Rankings
- Letting States Decide Health Coverage Could Make It Harder To Buy
- Utah Cuts DUI Alcohol Limit To Lowest Level In U.S.; Law Also Affects Gun Owners
- Kevin Breel: What Can Depression Teach Us About Comedy?
- Sandi Toksvig: Can Social Change Start With Laughter?