Updated at 9:45 a.m. ET Monday Congressional leaders have struck a deal to keep the federal government funded through September. The budget negotiations provided Democrats with a rare opportunity for leverage and clout, since Democratic votes will be needed to advance the spending plan through the Senate — and possibly the House if enough members of the conservative Freedom Caucus vote against it. Democratic leaders took advantage of that, and as a result the final plan does not include any...
- Teen Shot Dead By Police As His Car Was Driving Away, Chief Says
- Puerto Rico Eyes Options As It Faces Debt Deadline — Again
- Trump Administration Rolls Back Michelle Obama's Healthy School Lunch Push
- NPR's Eyder Peralta Released After Brief Detainment In South Sudan
- In Afghanistan, Security Incidents And Civilian Casualties At Record Highs