The city of Reno is now officially a Welcoming City, after the city council voted unanimously last week to adopt the resolution. Our news director Michelle Billman spoke with our reporter Noah Glick to break down what that means.
- Federal Judge In Hawaii Extends His Block On Trump Travel Ban
- In U.S. Restaurants, Bars And Food Trucks, 'Modern Slavery' Persists
- #BlackWomenAtWork: Women Speak Out After Criticism Of Journalist, Congresswoman
- Felony Charges For U.S. Diplomat Over Alleged Contacts With Chinese Agents
- Cristiano Ronaldo's New Bronze Bust Is Turning Heads