South Lake Tahoe resident Leon Malmed is a child of the Holocaust. When he was a young boy, his parents were rounded up and deported to Auschwitz. A neighboring family took in both Leon and his sister Rachel, raising them as their own. Leon will be speaking about his experiences at the Northwest Reno Library on Wednesday, April 5, at 5 pm. He also talked to our news director Michelle Billman back in 2015 and today we'll listen back to their conversation.
- Mississippi State Drops Powerhouse UConn, Will Face South Carolina For Title
- Filings Show Just How Complex Ivanka Trump's And Jared Kushner's Finances Are
- Artist's Exhibit Borrows Human Tech To Solve Nature's Manmade Problems
- Rikers Island Could Be Closed And Replaced With Smaller Jails Around New York City
- Twitter Drops Its Egg, The Unintended Avatar Of Harassment