Hundreds of victims of the Oct. 1 shooting in Las Vegas filed five lawsuits in Los Angeles Superior Court on Monday. The largest of the suits names 450 plaintiffs. Among those being sued are MGM Resorts International, owner of the Mandalay Bay resort; Live Nation, organizer of the country music festival at which 58 people were killed; and the estate of Stephen Paddock, the shooter. The victims claim negligence by both MGM and Live Nation. They accuse MGM of not having adequate security...
- What's $800 And Already Sold Out? This Lego Star Wars Ship
- Japanese Lawmaker's Baby Gets Booted From The Floor
- Turkey Says Trump Promises To Stop Arming Kurds In Syria
- Why 'Star Wars Battlefront II' Is Creating Such A Big Debate In The Gaming World
- German Government Trying To Bring Back Children Who Ended Up With ISIS