Updated at 4:28 p.m. ET The Trump administration's decision to separate children from their families as a way to curb illegal immigration is adding fuel to an already fiery debate over immigration. A group of House Democrats converged on an immigration detention facility in New Jersey on Sunday, days before a planned vote by House Republicans next week. Meanwhile, Trump administration officials alternately took credit and sought to distance the administration from the family separation policy...
- Separating Kids From Their Parents Is A Recipe For Long-Term Health Problems
- 'Born Independent,' Taiwan's Defiant New Generation Is Coming Of Age
- For Some Japanese Americans, Border Separations Are Déjà Vu
- Former Washington, D.C., Archbishop Removed From Ministry Over Abuse Allegation
- For Next U.S. Commander In Afghanistan, 'This Is About Protecting U.S. Citizens'