A bill from Senator Dean Heller is looking to curb gang violence, in part, by making it easier to deport known gang members or immigrants associated with gangs, but not everyone is so sure it's the right move. Reno Public Radio's Jacob Solis spoke to a law professor at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas to find out more. And a warning, this interview does contain some graphic details. I'm Jacob Solis, and I'm here today with Michael Kagan. He's the director of the Boyd School of Law's...
- Welcome To The Country With The Biggest Crush On America
- How A Sneaky Alabama Town Launched America's 911 System
- Customs Agents Search A Bus Near Paris — And Discover A Stolen Degas Painting
- UN Security Council Passes Syria Cease-Fire After Hundreds Killed In Bombing Siege
- Chef David Chang Dishes On The 'Ugly' Side Of 'Delicious' Food