A bill from Senator Dean Heller is looking to curb gang violence, in part, by making it easier to deport known gang members or immigrants associated with gangs, but not everyone is so sure it's the right move. Reno Public Radio's Jacob Solis spoke to a law professor at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas to find out more. And a warning, this interview does contain some graphic details. I'm Jacob Solis, and I'm here today with Michael Kagan. He's the director of the Boyd School of Law's...
- Extraordinary Moments: Top Contenders For A Photojournalism Prize
- How One Country Drastically Cut Its Newborn Death Rate
- Pyeongchang Olympics: Closing Ceremony Ends Biggest Winter Games Ever
- A Russian Fan's Perspective On A Most Unusual Gold Medal Ceremony In Pyeongchang
- After Going Shot For Shot, Olympic Athletes From Russia Win Men's Hockey Gold