The recent rise in housing costs is lucrative for those who rent or sell homes in Northern Nevada. But for other residents, the threads of stability are breaking. KUNR's Bree Zender spoke with a math teacher who says she won't be able to afford to live here comfortably any longer.
- Nelson Mandela's Prison Letters: 'One Day I Will Be Back At Home'
- Fed's Powell Says A Long Trade War Could Hurt U.S. Economy
- Dark Money Groups Get A Little Darker, Thanks To IRS
- 'Better Than Super': Russia Reacts To Trump-Putin Summit In Helsinki
- Texas Man Found Guilty Of Hate Crime For Burning Mosque