Engineers have been testing out a new method for killing off invasive aquatic plants in Lake Tahoe using ultraviolet light — and the results are promising. Our contributor Annie Conway of the Northern Nevada Business Weekly reports.
- Trump: 'Time Will Tell' If Sessions Remains Attorney General
- Watch: Sen. McCain Calls For Compromise In Return To Senate Floor
- Last Orca Born In Captivity At SeaWorld Dies At Just 3 Months Old
- New Report Shows 64 Of 195 Countries Aren't Meeting A Basic Vaccination Target
- 'Goldwater Rule' Still In Place Barring Many Psychiatrists From Commenting On Trump